1st Line Helpdesk/Support Technician
£22k-£24k per annum
Monday - Friday
Our client based in Wrexham are pleased to announce that they have a vacancy within their IT Department to support the companies Digital Transformation in the following areas and are looking for a 1st Line Helpdesk/Support Technician. This role would suit someone with 1-2 years IT experience and someone who is looking to further grow and progress in your career.
- Assist users locally and remotely with desktop issues.
- Ensure a high level of professional customer service is delivered.
- Carry out diagnostics to decide remedial courses of action.
- Provide first-hand support for end users to ensure resolutions are found.
- Back up and transfer of existing user data.
- Handover of devices once configuration and build has been completed.
- Microsoft Office 365 support and good knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Provide support - manage and maintain the configuration and installation of Laptops , Desktops including patch updates and hardware replacements.
- Assist with General Software installation ,Print Server management installation, configuration and the ongoing usability of system hardware and software.
- Support basic networking activities.
- This role is a mixture of hands on, helpdesk and on-site IT support. With the responsibility of providing day2day hands on support of desktops , responding to technical Helpdesk calls , hardware , printers , set up and builds etc
- Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an excellent communicator and has strong abilities to work independently as well as in a team, with a good level of common sense.
- You should be qualified to an IT Level 2 Foundation Apprenticeship or Level 3 Apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications.
- This role would suit someone with 1-2 years IT Support/1st Line experience who is looking to progress their career or graduate (with a genuine interest in IT).
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 18/02/2022