Payroll and Accounts Administrator
£25k per annum
Monday - Friday / 8:30am-5pm
A new and exciting position has arisen within a small, growing accounts department for our client based in the Malpas area.
- You will be reporting to the Financial Controller.
- Collect and review timesheet information.
- Checking and liaising with suppliers on a daily/weekly/monthly timeline.
- Other adhoc accounts duties will be required.
- Working on Sage line 50 and other bespoke computer systems.
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills.
- Working knowledge of payroll deadlines and accounts deadlines.
- Must be confident to sort queries, on the telephone or by email.
- Excellent organisational skills & telephone manner.
- Purchase Ledger experience is essential
- Ability to hit the ground running.
- Having good all round knowledge of accounts is essential.
- You must have at least 3 years-experience in a similar role.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/12/2021