Analytical Laboratory Technician
Continental Days Only (4days/4off)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Analytical Laboratory Technician to work at their facility based near Chester
- Carry out sampling of raw materials and complete analytical and physical analysis against the agreed risk based procedure
- Support the development of any new test methods
- Inspection and testing of incoming raw materials in accordance with risk assessment based procedure.
- Producing lab scale samples of new lotions and serial preservative dilutions in order to provide bulk batch calculation analysis
- Support the Site Quality Lead / Quality Assurance Technicians in quality failure investigations with subject matter expertise
- Liaise with internal departments e.g. Research and Development, Manufacturing, to ensure development of new test methods.
- Escalate any out of specification results relating to raw materials, in process testing and finished product.
- Accountable for ensuring they perform tasks, and operate / use equipment/machinery only to the level of their training and competence in a safe manner
- Conduct safety investigations in a timely manner following any H&S incident
- Calibration of Laboratory equipment against defined schedule
- Maintain consumables to ensure effective operation within the laboratory.
- Participate in laboratory audits, both specific accreditation and customer originating relating to Analytical sampling, testing and methods used
- Education in analytical science related subject essential
- 3 years experience in an analytical laboratory environment.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/12/2020