Area Engineer - Mechanical
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Mechanical Area Engineer to work at their facility based near Birmingham
- To provide a high level professional Mechanical Engineering support within a manufacturing team environment ensuring the safe efficient and reliable operation of the manufacturing process on the site.
- Broad understanding of mechanical principles and systems to have full mechanical responsibility for an area.
- Assist in improving Plant and equipment uptime to improve Area Plant Reliability
- Assist in Problem solving and Root Cause Analysis to achieve prompt solving to root cause.
- Assist and be responsible for major Plant improvements.
- Assist and be responsible for the specification and procurement of new Plant and Equipment.
- Min HNC Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably BSc Hons in Mech Engineering
- Extensive Mechanical Engineering knowledge
- Familiar with new technologies in the industry that might benefit the business
- Able to lead cross functional teams
- Communicate and present business requirements to Management Team and Shop Floor operators a like
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/03/2020