Assistant Project Manager
£24,000 - £28,000
gap technical are proud to be representing a leading Utilities Consultancy in their search for a Project Manager to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- We are looking for a professional, highly motivated and confident Project Manager.
- You will be working closely with our Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
- You will perform various coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management, along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries.
- Effectively manage and be accountable for several allocated projects
- Coordinating various Stakeholders involved in projects
- Manage your own workload
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Comply with HSE requirements and ensure all Health & Safety documentation is completed
- Assessing and managing risks
- To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, as you'll collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised and a good attitude to work. Excellent Communication Skills
- Someone with Prince 2 or APM would be ideal.
- An awareness of Autocad would also be beneficial.
- Has a Construction or utility background is again ideal
- An ability to be confident whilst working under pressure
- Experience in Procurement Management
- An Analytical and Problem -Solving mind
- Good Team Management Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Experience of Risk Management
- Awareness of H&S requirements
Please send your CV and call Chris Roche at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/12/2019