Mon - Thur 7:30 - 4:30
Fri 7:30 -1:00
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Auto Electrician to work at their facility based near Droitwich.
- Will involve installing electrical systems for new recovery vehicles on light and heavy trucks.
- Responsible for the electrical fitting/testing/fault finding on new recovery vehicles
- Making up wiring loom junction boxes and ancillary equipment
- Fault finding on used vehicles.
- Assistance with hydraulics/ mechanical fitting.
- Highly motivated
- Confidence in their workmanship
- Someone with a time served background in automotive electrical.
- Have a background within automotive/commercial vehicle, construction plant, truck body work or fork lift trucks
- Ideally have 3 years' experience within automotive electrics
- Ability to achieve results in a busy working environment
- Versatile, flexible and self-motivated
Please send your CV and call Ellie at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/12/2019