Auto Electrician - Days
£14.05-£16.39 Per Hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for an Auto Electrician / Electrical Fitter to work at their facility based near Winsford. Our client is a leader in their field, and they are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
- Reporting to the management team you will be responsible for installing and commissioning of 12V & 24V electrical systems on trailers and vehicle bodies. Candidates must have experience with lighting, battery, motor and PLC circuits and have previous experience with fault finding and diagnostics. Good manual skills and experience with crimping and soldering tools are key, with the ability to read from circuit drawings.
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment always
- Hands on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork or trailer manufacturing
- Previous experience of wiring of electrical components and systems on HGV trailers
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Ability to read and work from drawings
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 16/11/2021