Bioanalytical Scientist / LC MS Analyst
£28,000 - £32,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this testing business in their search for a Senior Bioanalytical Scientist to work at their facility based in Cheshire
- Participate in preclinical and clinical bioanalytical projects through method development, validation and routine sample analysis using a variety of sample extraction techniques.
- Set up and routine use of LC-MS/MS and/or other analytical technologies, including equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform all aspects of analysis, data processing, data interpretation and reporting.
- Ability to interrogate analytical data.
- Perform assay troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Act as a Responsible Scientist, as required.
- Understand the principles of GLP and GCP and conduct all work in a manner that is complaint with the regulatory requirements.
- Work closely with the Project Leaders to ensure critical client timelines are met.
- Supervise/mentor more junior Laboratory Scientists.
- At least 3 years' experience working in a regulatory bioanalysis laboratory.
- A degree in life sciences or chemistry related subject.
- A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working within a GLP/GLP accredited facility.
- Good computer literacy and competent in Microsoft office applications Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Hands on experience of using LC-MS/MS, Sciex and Waters LC-MS/MS systems an advantage.
- Knowledge of scientific software platforms such as Analyst, Masslynx, UNIFI, WATSON, Softmax Pro, and ELn.
- Experience of Validating Bioanalytical Methods to FDA/EMA guidelines.
- Experience of Bioanalytical Method Development.
- An understanding of Large Molecule analysis and non LC-MS/MS techniques an advantage.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.