Business Development Executive
£30k per annum
Monday to Friday / 8am - 5pm
Our client, an exciting and rapidly expanding North Wales company who have an excellent track record and reputation within their field, are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive to join their team based in Wrexham.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Operations, this is predominantly a field sales position, where regular overnight stays are required with occasional international travel.
- Engagement and communication with clients are an integral part of the role.
- The main expectations of this position will be:
- Researching businesses, individuals and industry trends to identify potential new clients and markets and ways to serve existing clients better.
- To build a solid relationship with all key contacts (levels and disciplines).
- Ensure the development of customer accounts.
- Meeting new and existing clients in person.
- Negotiating business terms with new and existing clients.
- Familiarising yourself with all products and services offered by our company.
- Proven experience working in a business-to-business sales environment
- The necessary skills and attributes to be able to identify, develop and secure new business opportunities with existing and new accounts.
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- A natural communicator both written and verbal.
- Great telephone ability.
- Ability to manage own workload and effectively manage time across multiple objectives.
- Able to deliver presentations, reports, solutions and ideas to clients and in-house staff.
- A strategic thinker.
- Commercially focused.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to rapidly changing requirements as dictated by company and client needs.
- Comfortable interfacing with clients and their challenges along with actioning the right technical solutions.
- Ability to listen, question and assimilate.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Keen eye for detail.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- Company car.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 29/03/2022