CDM H&S Manager
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Approx 4 month contract
Working Monday - Saturday (10 - 12 hour shifts)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Installation Services business in their search for a CDM Principal Contractor to work at a facility based near Edinburgh
- New line installation, focused on Principal Contractor/CDM and adhere to clients EHS standards
- NEBOSH Certificate or Diploma
- Previous experience of a Health & Safety within a manufacturing Environment
- IOSH Desirable
- First Aid Desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident / organised within writing Test / Reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 07702 870530
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 07702 870530
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.