CDM Manager Principal Contractor
£30-33 per hour
Approx 8 + weeks contract starting May 2020
Working Monday - Friday (10hrs per day)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Installation Services business in their search for a CDM Principal Contractor to work at a facility based near Coventry
Running site with maximum 70 people May - August. Then potential of running until December with smaller numbers.
- Overseeing mechanical machinery installation onto shop floor so the ideal candidate requires knowledge ideally with onsite Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Projects and equipment installation.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Previous experience of a Health & Safety within a Mechanical / Electrical engineering Environment
- IOSH Desirable
- First Aid Desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident / organised within writing Test / Reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative.
Please apply send your CV and call Georgia on 01925 406525.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract