CDM Manager Principal Contractor
£30 per hour
Approx 6 months contract starting June 2020
Working 12 shifts on and 2 shifts off
gap technical are proud to be representing this Installation Services business in their search for a CDM Principal Contractor to work at a manufacturing facility based near Dundee.
This project is a factory strip out that starts with 20+ people and will grow of the course of the project.
- Overseeing the stripping out of mechanical machinery on the shop floor so the ideal candidate requires knowledge ideally with onsite Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Projects and equipment de-commissioning.
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Previous experience of a Health & Safety within a Mechanical / Electrical engineering Environment
- IOSH Desirable
- First Aid Desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident / organised within writing Test / Reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV and call Georgia at gap technical on 07736 274 099.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary