CDM / H&S Advisor
£21.07 per hour PAYE or £25 per hour Umbrella (LTD Company and CIS unavailable)
Approx 6 - 8-week contract starting Monday 2nd March
Working Monday - Saturday 7.30am - 6pm
gap technical are proud to be representing this Installation Services business in their search for a CDM / H&S Advisor to work at their facility based near Sunderland
- Overseeing a Mechanical Install - Re installation of coil line and tacker, so the ideal candidate requires knowledge ideally with onsite Mechanical Engineering Projects
- NEBOSH Diploma
- Previous experience of a Health & Safety within a Mechanical Engineering Environment
- IOSH Desirable
- First Aid Desirable
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Confident / organised within writing Test / Reports
- Good interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with sound experience using MS Office suite
- Able to work to high degree of accuracy and with good attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative.
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/03/2020