Chemical Milling Operator (Metal worker)
£13.97 inclusive of shift allowance
Sunday - Thursday nights 40 hours a week
Welwyn Garden City
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Chemical Milling Operative to work at their facility based near Welwyn Garden City
- Use baths of temperature related chemicals to etch metal parts to spec
- Occasional use of cutting tools & Vac blaster and use of press machines
- Follow specifications, blue prints & work orders.
- Follow Health & Safety requirements
- Previous experience working with in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Previous experience in chemical milling would be advantageous
- Experience working with or around hazardous chemicals advantageous but not essential
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.