£30,000 - £35,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a CI Engineer to work at their facility based near Welwyn Hatfield
- Manage change to drive through improvements.
- Provide technical & engineering support for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Dailey/weekly and monthly progression of shop floor improvements that drive process efficiency and elimination of waste.
- Identify and progress shop floor improvements that continuously develop the processes and products.
- Work with shop floor teams to eliminate wasteful activities and drive down scrap and rework
- Support Commercial requirements of the department and all other departments.
- Produce and update risk assessments FMEA as required.
- Create, maintain & update route cards, BOMS, technical documents, inspection plans to support manufacture.
- Ensure engineering and quality requirements for products are fully understood and met.
- Process Customer Returns and complaints as required.
- Answer defect reports and process Engineering Change Requests in a timely manner
- Liaise with other unit leaders and other functions as necessary and support customer visits as required.
- Ensure that work is conducted in a safe environment according to safe practices - report deviation from H&S good practice immediately.
- Own and ensure effective closure of CAPA
- NVQ in Engineering - Equivalent or above
- Experienced in working with shop floor teams to implement lasting change and improvements to process efficiencies
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment
- Experience using engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Familiar with using an MRP system
- Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements relating to manufacturing
- Engineering Degree
- Experience in an AS9100 controlled environment.
- Experience of Catia/Envovia V5
- Using CAD 2D/3D software
- Knowledge of Inspection procedures & standards
- Knowledge of Aventa
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 01/05/2021