CMM Quality Inspector
£12 - £14 per hour
Welwyn / Hatfield
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a CMM Quality Inspector to work at their facility based near Welwyn / Hatfield
- Create programs and operate CMM equipment to undertake inspection of parts and tooling against engineering and customer specifications.
- Augment CMM measurements where applicable, using various inspection instruments (micrometers, callipers, thread gauges, dial indicators)
- Create non-conformance report for parts/tooling that fail inspection
- Utilize computer programs to search for part processes and procedures
- Recommend/design inspection fixtures/hardware to support improvements in CMM inspection
- Be able read and interpret 3D CAD model definition files and have a thorough understanding of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- ROMER and FARO portable CMM inspection arms running on PolyWorks 3D inspection software
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/03/2021