Coachbuilder - Days
£14.05 - £16.39 per hour
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a number of skilled Coachbuilders to work at their facility based near Winsford. Our client is a leader in their field, and they are looking for talented individuals to join their team.
Reporting to the Management Team you will be working in either our specialist bodybuilding team or on a production line. You will be responsible for assisting in producing a finished trailer or vehicle body to a high level of quality. You will be working with various materials including hardwoods, fibreglass, steel and aluminium and working from technical drawings. A high level of skill is required to perform various tasks including assembly of parts, drilling, cutting, riveting, welding and grinding.
- Adherence to health and safety rules and regulations
- Maintaining production area housekeeping
- Minimise waste by using/disposing of raw materials and consumable items efficiently
- Maintaining a safe working environment always
- The company requires all employees to adopt a flexible approach to work and you will be required from time to time to perform other duties. We will ensure that you will be adequately trained to carry out these tasks.
This role is ideally suited to a hand on, organised, proactive and self-motivated individual. Suitable candidates will have:
- Hands on manufacturing experience ideally in commercial vehicle bodywork or trailer manufacturing
- High quality assembly experience of specified materials such as hardwoods, fibreglass, steel and aluminium
- Demonstrate skillset using various hand tools
- Reading and working from drawings
- Ability to ensure production target output and quality is maintained
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/11/2021