Construction Site Manager
£50k - £65k per annum (Dependant on experience)
Based at sites across UK and Ireland
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit a Site Manager to join their team. The role will potentially end up permanent for the correct candidate so will be at various sites across UK and Ireland. For durations of between 3-12 months depending upon complexity of project. The successful candidate must also be willing to travel and lodge away. Rate will be negotiable depending upon experience/qualifications held.
- Manage the site in accordance with CDM 2015 and all other applicable laws.
- Maintain daily site diary.
- Report on daily progress to Project Manager.
- Monitoring and reporting on actual vs planned progress.
- Be responsible for health and safety and week audits of the site.
- Manage the QA paperwork.
- Review and comment on subcontractor RAMS.
- Perform daily briefings.
- Civils bias qualification with a strong knowledge in groundworks and RC concrete slabs/structures.
- Experience working on Electrical projects.
- Must have CSCS card and valid SMSTS.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft office (outlook, excel, word SharePoint etc).
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Project.
- Have good knowledge of health and safety and be able to undertake weekly H&S audits of the site.
- Be proficient in reading engineering drawings.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/09/2021