Continuous Improvement Manager
£45,000 + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Continuous Improvement Manager to work at their facility based near Bradford
- Lead Operational Excellence using OpEx principles, tools, methods, and techniques, in direct support of achieving business goals, improved performance, and decreased cost.
- Lead the development of manufacturing strategy. Define the current condition of the facility to identify opportunities and create a target condition, with action plans to improve operational and financial results. Utilize Hoshin framework to capture and manage execution of the strategic actions.
- Provide a plant-wide framework for OpEx implementation and facilitate the execution of this strategy.
- Identify, assess, facilitate, design, and coach implementation of OpEx methods, techniques, and procedures, including daily management, problem solving, TPM/OEE, 5S, visual management, work design and A3 improvement plans. Use these tools to lead and facilitate continuous improvement.
- Lead and coach others in determining specific measures of performance and productivity improvements. Provide training and consultative assistance for all levels of the organization.
- Lead multiple Kaizen events across the plant at any one time.
- Use the OpEx to help identify and implement improvement opportunities, and to assure compliance with corporate expectations.
- Liaison with the BU and other plants to bring technology and best practices to the location. Communicate progress and successes within the location and within the business unit.
- Proven results facilitating continuous improvement activity.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Accredited
- Prior manufacturing experience required.
- Strong computer and relationship skills, proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to speak and present effectively to personnel at all levels of the organization.
- UK Travel 0 to 50% (west midlands)
- Capable of mentoring and leading a team through Operational excellence.
- Capable of demonstrating previous project wins.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.