Contract Maintenance Engineer (Electrical)
£30.00 Per Hour - Outside IR35
10-6 Nights Sun-Thurs
gap technical are proud to be representing this market leading Automation / Logistics business in their search for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Wakefield.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area.
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them.
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs.
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a Time served engineering apprenticeship.
- A background in FMCG/Warehousing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525.
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/10/2021