Shift Engineer (Electrical)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Minimise downtime through close attention to regular maintenance of equipment.
- Carry out the allocated tasks assigned by the shift supervisor for both breakdowns and planned preventative maintenance.
- Electrical Installation and Project work
- Maintain an accurate log of progress against all assigned tasks.
- Work closely with engineering and factory colleagues.
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and operating procedures and Company/customer technical standards.
- The successful candidate will be a time served multi-skilled Industrial Electrician, qualified to a minimum level of City Guilds/NVQ
- 18th Edition wiring regulations qualification
- A food industry background or experience of clean room working requirements
- You will have or be able to develop within a short period of time a working knowledge of various process & packing equipment along with conveyor systems and all forms of electrical & mechanical drive systems
- Be able to read and understand all forms of electrical/mechanical schematic diagrams a
- Experience of working and maintaining PLC controlled machines.
- You should also be proficient in the use of general and specialised hand tools with bench fitting/repair skills in order to carry out in house servicing/repair work on electric motors, pumps, gearboxes as and when required.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 25/08/2020