Contract Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
£25.00 Per Hour DAYS
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search suitably qualified individual with a Mechanical Engineering background to join the Engineering team based at their site in St Helens.
This is a day engineering role, and the successful applicant may in future be required to work at either Manufacturing / Processing Sites to satisfy operational requirements.
As part of the engineering department, the successful applicant will be responsible for all aspects of the maintenance on the Production Process and all associated plant, buildings, services and vehicles.
- Planned preventative maintenance activities to maximise plant reliability;
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations;
- Modification and improvement of plant;
- Hazard identification and elimination;
- Problem solving;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and support and contribute to the site HSE initiatives.
- Provide Training and mentoring to apprentices and colleagues;
- Use SAP CMMS system to record maintenance activities and parts used.
- The successful applicant will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship and be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have proven experience within a similar Technical role.
- It will be necessary to work unsupervised for extended periods and can identify, generating and managing own workload which will involve effective communication with Supervision and members of other areas.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 06/12/2019