Contract Multi Skill Maintenance Engineer
£23ph PAYE / £30ph LTD
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Engineering Team Member to work at their facility based near Rotherham
- Ensure a safe working environment for all by behaving in a way consistent with safe working and proactively challenge colleagues if they are putting themselves or others at risk.
- Ensuring that all incidents (damage/injury etc.) are reported immediately to Site/Team Manager and that full cooperation is given during incident investigation.
- Ensuring that all required checks/records are understood and completed on time and to standard.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained to a standard which ensures product can be consistently manufactured within tolerance.
- Ensure assigned jobs are closed off with high quality feedback on the Computerised Maintenance Management System and that any key points are fed back to the Regional Engineering Planner.
- Strive to deliver priorities on engineering plan to deliver PPM compliance and EWR compliance targets.
- Ensure that accurate feedback is given for the recording of plant downtime.
- Comply with all relevant company and industrial control policies & standards with regards to cyber security risk mitigation and management.
- Hold 17th Edition Certificate (if electrically biased)
- Electrical and/or mechanical qualifications / time served apprenticeship or ONC/HNC or equivalent
- Experience of operating in a medium/large automated manufacturing operation with relevant safety systems, quality standards, housekeeping standards etc.
- Experience of/exposure to large capex installation projects, or changes in operating practices would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) would be an advantage.
- Able to demonstrate use of fault finding / analytical skills to deal with complex breakdowns.
- Experience of computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Experience of working with PLCs, servo drives, pneumatics, hydraulics, welding
- Experience/licence for FLT would be an advantage.
Please send your CV and call Charlote at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 11/03/2021