Control Centre Manager
Our client based in the Wrexham area are looking to recruit a Control Centre Manager on a fixed-term contract. Within this role you will be responsible for effectively managing and coordinating the analysis of production data within the control centre function. Providing recommendation as necessary in order to support production control, efficiency and company compliance, as well as reviewing and managing SOP processes, ensuring all work centres are optimally balanced while maintaining the capacity to discharge the load. Finally, you will manage Production Control and intercompany teams toward company goals and objectives.
- Liaise with customer contacts to maintain level loaded demand (CATLOB) as well as robust communications and expectations on business performance.
- Manage the business SOP process, coordinating and presenting the forward requirements on the business as well as any resulting capacity constraints / supplier issues.
- Manage the business MPS plan to ensure level shop and supplier loads are managed and maintained, balancing the necessary resources.
- Analyse production data to identify gap analysis from plan vs actual. Consider recommendations.
- Ensure that all processes are managed under the client system.
- To ensure all production control centre metrics and KPIs are maintained up to date.
- Escalation of any deviation of plan vs actual.
- Liaison between other plants and departments to highlight issues and identify root causes. Consider recommendations.
- Conduct and ensure effective daily meeting to report control centre status.
- Preferably A levels or equivalent with GCSE including Match & English.
- 5 years + experience of working in a similar role.
- Analytical, numerate, report writing, presentational, problem solving.
- Very competent with Microsoft Office packages including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, as well as MRP systems.
- Team working but able to take ownership and act independently as necessary.
- Detail orientated.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 31/08/2021