Negotiable dependant on experience
Monday - Friday / 8am - 5pm
gap Technical are recruiting a highly motivated Cost Accountant, to join our client's Finance Department and play an active role in supporting our client's continued growth across their global operations.
The role will require you to lead on the analysis and reporting of operational costs, margins and variances for the Group, reporting of inventory and the calculation of standard costs.
- Gather, analyse and interpret data to determine all production costs, including material, labour, overheads and variances.
- Margin reporting and pricing analysis, including determining product costs.
- New product projects, costing and analysis.
- Bill of material and standard cost management.
- Individual line and group hourly rate calculations.
- Stock and material KPI's, including aged stock analysis and co-ordinating inventory counts.
- Analysis and management of cost centre performance.
- Implementation of site targets and overhead management.
- ACCA/CIMA qualified, exceptional part qualified candidates will also be considered.
- Degree in Mathematics, Engineering or Business Management (Minimum 2:1).
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- Analytical and sharp minded with excellent attention to detail.
- Solid understanding of bill of material costing.
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with delivering KPI reports.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 5/11/2021