Customer Demand Coordinator
Negotiable dependent on experience
Our client based in the Wrexham area is currently looking to recruit a Customer Demand Coordinator to be based within the Supply Chain Department reporting to the Customer Service Manager.
- Manage and process complex order management activities.
- Build face-to-face relationships with customers and become the primary contact for any factory based customer service communication.
- Coordinate latest customer demand ensuring that accurate forecast information is entered into the system to enable short term planning whilst tracking forecast against actual customer demand.
- Proactively monitor customer forecasts vs. stock targets and requirements, whilst identifying and communicating any potential issues.
- Chair and facilitate regular customer demand calls to review profile of key items to ensure accurate forward forecasts.
- Maintain effective communication with the Sales team and other departments i.e. Quality, Finance on all customer related issues.
- Ensure OTIF target is met for allocated customers and provide improvement strategies.
- Provide back up to other team members to ensure seamless order flow.
- Handle customer complaints and customer returns, ensuring timely responses on outstanding issues are met.
- Ensure customer requirements are clearly defined and master data is maintained in SAP.
- Support, change and drive best in class process improvements related to order fulfilment and demand planning process.
- The ability to engage and influence across a range of business functions is essential.
- Experience of Order processing, Demand & Supply Planning processes.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Pro-active and flexible manner.
- Passion for achieving customer and business needs.
- Effective team player.
- Good attention to detail, accurate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong Excel and MS Package Skills.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a fast paced FMCG manufacturing environment.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 28/12/2021