Customer Service Administrator
£23k-£25k per annum dependant on experience
Our client based in Wrexham is currently recruiting a Customer Service Administrator. This role is dynamic, and the day-to-day duties will vary depending on the customers' requirements.
- Review all purchase orders and update the computer system.
- Deal with customer enquiries both via email and phone.
- Source information from the computer system and colleagues in various departments to deal with customer enquiries.
- Maintain customer data on the computer system.
- Strive to continually improve the level of service offered.
- We are looking for a conscientious individual with a willingness to learn.
- Ideally with a background in manufacturing or science related industry.
- Strong previous customer service experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise own workload.
- IT, proficient use of Outlook and Microsoft 365 suite and familiarity with modern ERP systems.
- Ability to communicate well (from apprentices to MD).
- Attention to detail.
- Problem Solver.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 10/10/2021