£30,000 - £40,000 perm
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a DMPK Scientist to work at their facility based in Cheshire
- Overseeing mass spectrometry analysis, data processing, data reporting and assay running and analysis.
- Liaising with clients to ensure all work is carried out within agreed timelines and to a very high standard
- Management of junior staff, including all aspects of development
- Using ADMET data management software
- Previous DMPK experience is critical for this job
- Degree qualified or higher
- Demonstrated practical experience of ADME assays and bioanalytical techniques; generation of high-quality data is key to our continued success.
Chester Wrexham Mold Runcorn Warrington Liverpool
DMPK Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics PK Pharma Pharmaceutical BSC MSc PhD analysis ADME ADMET
Please send your CV and call Aidan at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 23/01/2019