Electrical Design Engineer - Control & Power Distribution Systems
£45-£60 per hour Umbrella
Staffordshire Days (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Global Manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Design Engineer to work at their facility based in Staffordshire
- Design of generator control systems
- Programming of Generator Controllers and associated hardware.
- Preparation of detailed Electrical schematics to current standards.
- Preparation of critical documentation including, FDS, Test documents and Technical submissions.
- Creation of detailed BOMS.
- Able to design using Siemens NX and Zuken drawing packages.
- Be able to work unsupervised.
- Competent in all current relevant electrical standards.
- 18th Edition qualified.
- Technically competent in PLC ladder programming and design of control software.
- Problem solver and innovator.
Please send your CV and call Ben at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/06/2022