Electrical Development Engineer
Days (Monday - Friday)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Development Engineer to work at their facility based near Exeter
- Proven background in the design and development of electric appliances is essential.
- Sound knowledge of electrical/electronic control system design and development would be an advantage, as would knowledge of domestic communication systems.
- The ability to produce and work with new ideas, innovative solutions and concepts to deliver a highly decorative product is essential. Whilst having a sound knowledge of Electrical and Electronic design practises,
- Knowledge of engineering practices and the use of correct materials/components in the development process is desirable as is a background in appropriate methods of fabrication and design for manufacture and assembly.
- Must be able to work within the budget limitations of the brief and ensure the design meets the tight cost targets in order to produce a competitively priced product.
- Must be able to interpret and apply relevant industry standards to final designs
- Able to build, develop and test products to the relevant industry standards whilst meeting the companies design principles and specifications.
- Able to keep detailed development and test records for every new product design and/or modification.
- Able to use machine tools and workshop facilities to aid development.
- Hold an electrical engineering qualification (or relevant equivalent) at NVQ / HNC / ONC or higher level.
- Have proven electrical or electronics development and build experience.
- Have a passion for Development.
- Can understand and work to task-specific risk assessments and COSHH/MSDS Datasheets.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 07702 859709
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 20/08/2020