Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£34,500 (3 Shift)
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Wrexham
- Responsible for repairing all electrical faults in order to achieve the production plan and ensure the continued satisfaction of customers with respect to quality and delivery performance.
· Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance to ensure continuous production
· Responsible for keeping downtime in the work area to a minimum.
· Liaison with the previous Shift Electricians and Production Team Leader at start of shift to pass on information.
· Liaison with other engineers on shift to identify and rectify electrical faults on production equipment and services.
· Fault finding on all site equipment and rectifying faults timeously
· Carrying out routine safety checks.
· Assisting other engineering staff with installation work and projects as directed by the Production Team Leader.
· Answering faults quickly and rectifying electrical faults to ensure continuous production.
· Keeping the work area clean at all times.
- Informing the Production Team Leader of any health or safety issues that may appear in the work area at once, Completing the necessary paperwork.
- Time served apprenticeship in an electrical discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience preferably gained in a fast moving production environment.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 02/01/2021