Electrical MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Runcorn 6 Month Contract
£19.09 (PAYE) - £24.00 per hour (LTD) - 12 Hour Shifts
gap technical are proud to be representing this International manufacturing business in their search for a Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near Runcorn.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally be educated to HNC level or equivalent and will have worked within a FOOD or FMCG environment.
- A background in food / packaging / FMCG will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
Our client is offering a remuneration package of £19.09 (PAYE) / £24.00 per hour LTD depending on experience . The shift patter will follow DAYS AND NIGHTS 12 Hr Shifts
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org