Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£40,800 + Benefits & Overtime 6-2/2-10/10-6 Shift
gap technical are proud to be representing this Industry Leading Packaging business in their search for an Electrical Shift Engineer to work at their facility based near Ellesmere Port
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks on both mechanical and electrical machinery.
- Fault finding on PLC's
- Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and remedy equipment plant faults and all downstream auxiliary equipment associated with the plant process
- Troubleshoots known and unknown issues relating to plant breakdown
- Practice continuous improvement, innovation, and pro-activeness for improved ways of working, offering potential solutions to problems encountered wherever possible.
- Implementing PPM and ensuring all reactive requirements are accommodated.
- Time served Engineer - Multi skilled with Electrical bias
- Must be hands on & conversant with modern PM Methodologies
- Comfortable working with PLC's - Siemens S5, S7 and Allen Bradley
- Previous experience using Inverters / Servo drives
- Commitment to develop and embrace new technologies in this area.
- Willingness to embrace change and continuous improvement methods
- Excellent analytical & diagnostic skills
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/10/2021