Maintenance Engineer - Electrical / PLC Interrogation
£45,300 + Bonus & Unrivalled Benefits Package
gap technical are proud to be representing this Market Leading World Class Manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Runcorn
· Ensure compliance of Health & Safety legislation
· Carry out duties deemed reasonable as instructed by the Engineering Management Team
· Assist with the installation/upgrade of plant and equipment
· Work proactively and reactively minising machine down time and improving OEE
· Working within a permit to work system
· Document and collate any routine maintenance information and support the PPM system
· Collate data and information on plant and equipment, enter data electronically
· Support and engage with Lean Manufacturing techniques
To be considered for this role candidates should of completed a recognised Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
HNC Electrcial / Electrconic Engineering (Desirable)
Experience of CNC machinery and experience of a fast moving manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
PLC Fault Finding and Interrogation skills with across a range of systems; Siemens, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley
Understadning of Root Cause Analaysis Techiques 5 Whys, Fishbone, Ishikawa
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 24/03/2022