Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Continental Days)
£42,000 Per Annum
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a shift Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Birmingham Airport.
Our Client is experiencing growth and as a result is expanding their maintenance team.
- To support the manufacturing process by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns, carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To respond effectively to equipment breakdowns and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To fault find in an effective and efficient manner whilst utilising the various machines historic / information documentation
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff and to work flexibly with them
- To train operational team members to perform minor maintenance tasks and to assist in major repairs
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- Be able to work Night shifts to cover Holidays and Sickness as and when required
- Timeserved Electrical Engineering Apprenticeship
- A background in Heavy Engineering / Chemical / Machining will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations.
- Working knowledge of PLC's (I/O Fault Finding)
- The role requires the successful candidate to work at Height/Confined spaces
- Able to read electrical schematics
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.