Electrical Maintenance Engineer - (Planned Maintenance)
£21.50 (PAYE) / £27.50 (Umbrella)
gap technical are proud to be representing this Global and Industry Leading Manufacturing business in their search for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility near Deeside
- To support the manufacturing process carrying out scheduled maintenance work and being proactive on the correction and modification of reoccurring machine processing faults.
- To follow a Planned Maintenance System and ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To establish harmonious relations with the operational staff to understand ongoing machine issues
- Ensuring that machinery is maintained, and repaired to a high standard.
- Pro-active in the reduction of engineering downtime and continuous improvement of the process and the department.
- The successful candidate will ideally of completed a timeserved engineering apprenticeship
- A background in FMCG/Plastic Manufacturing will be a distinct advantage however not a prerequisite.
- You must be an excellent communicator and be able to plan and organise efficiently.
- 17th Edition Electrical Wiring Regulations (minimum).
Our client is offering a remuneration package of £21.50 (PAYE) or £27.50 (Umbrella) per hour.
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/05/2021