Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer
Salary £37,000 -£40,000 Per Annum + Overtime
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Manufacturing business in their search for a Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Liverpool
- As a proven Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer, you will be required to undertake both planned and reactive maintenance across our plant and driving machine improvements.
- The role will also entail maintenance and improvement works to building fabric and site facilities
- Applicants must hold formal Electrical qualifications to either a City & Guilds Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 standard, and ideally be time served apprentice trained
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Desirable)
- The role will require you to have core electrical and reasonable mechanical abilities
- Basic PLC fault finding skills, working on 3 Phase Systems AC/DC Motors/Drives
- Mechanical Maintenance and Fault Finding - Pneumatic & Hydraulics Systems, Heat Systems & Packaging equipment
- Engineering Experience in FMCG/Food/Packaging/Plastics manufacturing environments would be advantageous
Please send your CV and call Courtney at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.