£32,000 (£40,000 with Overtime)
'Days Only (Mon-Fri)'
gap technical are proud to be representing this National manufacturing business in their search for a Maintenance Electrician to work at their facility based near Warrington
- To be familiar with the site systems including Electrical infrastructure/ Lighting/ Fire Alarms / Motor controls and compressed air
- To carry out essential maintenance and complete necessary repairs to keep the factory in good working order.
- Promote the development and implementation of the Factory PPM system.
- Provide electrical maintenance cover through effective and efficient response to plant breakdowns throughout the factory.
- Involvement in process improvement throughout the factory, creating new ideas and developing better solutions.
- Monitor & supply Engineering support of machine set-up & changeovers to ensure that the product conforms to any quality assurance standards and ensuring changeovers are as efficient as possible.
- Daily liaison with the duty Maintenance Supervisor/Engineering Manager to ensure that all production maintenance requirements are undertaken.
- Some overtime may well be necessary to cover production and PPM's
- Monitor and control spare parts needed to ensure production up time.
- Some smaller installation works required e.g. new three phase supply to machinery or similar.
- Knowledge of 18th Edition Electrical installation regulations desirable.
- Qualified to ONC / HNC or equivalent qualification in Electrical Engineering.
- Capable of fault finding PLC programs and control systems in an production environment.
- Knowledge of industrial control systems.
- Knowledge of Thermal imaging desirable.
- Work to a high level of Health and Safety
- Manage own workload
- Must have good IT skills Excel/Word etc
Please send your CV and call Courtney at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.