Contract Electrical Maintenance Fitter - Nights
£14.80 Per Hour + Overtime
9pm-7am Monday- Fri 45 hr per week
gap technical are proud to be representing this National business in their search suitably qualified individual with an Electrical Maintenance Fitter/Engineering background to join the team based at their site in St Helens.
- Planned preventative maintenance activities to maximise plant reliability;
- Fault finding and diagnostics in emergency breakdown or planned situations;
- Problem solving;
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and support and contribute to the site HSE initiatives.
- The successful applicant will have completed a relevant engineering apprenticeship and be qualified to NVQ level 3 and have proven experience within a similar role
- A background in Waste/Recycling would be a distinct advantage
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 09/07/2021