Electrical Project Engineer
Pay Rate £350 Per Day Outside IR35
Leeds / Days
gap technical are proud to be representing our client a global FMCG business in their search for an Electrical Project Engineer to work at their facility based in Leeds
- Working with OEM's and Project Stakeholders to Install, Validate and Commission new packaging lines within a FMCG Manufacturing Environment
- Checking installations are correct and ensuring company standards have been met
- Review of Commissioning Documentation with OEMS/Project Manager
- Interpretation of Electrical CAD Drawings, modifications and updates to include new installation.
- Checking for Snags and Highlighting any issues to the project teams
- Ensure a good working relationship alongside the Project Engineering Teams
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a safe manner and as in contracts
- Regular attendance of meetings with the Project Teams and Stakeholders
- Keep project to cost and agreed timescales
- Apprentice Trained Electrical Engineer
- HNC/HND/BEng Qualified - Highly Desirable
- Electrical CAD
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in Electrical Project Roles
- IOSH/NEBOSH Qualified - Desirable
- Manufacturing/Packaging Experience
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 17/07/2022