Electrical Systems Support Engineer
Salary £42,000 Per Annum + Benefits and Company Car
Homebased (Site Travel when required)
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this National Engineering business in their search for a Electrical Systems Support Engineer (Home based)
- Undertake a 24 x 7 technical support function and ensure it is available to all customers both internal and external including support desk cover.
- Undertake the resolutions to client issues, supporting and assisting the account management team. Including site visits as appropriate
- Review statistical monthly data for site MHE equipment and create technical plans for issues raised.
- To create upgrade and enhancement quotations, produced on time, to a professional standard and accurately.
- To assist the business in the delivery of upgrade & enhancement presentations to clients when required.
- To work with the technical authority and help in the management of the technical transition of projects
- To manage the escalation procedure of customer issues when required.
- To ensure proactive management of technical issues at a field-based level.
- Follow Company Health and Safety procedures and responsibilities as outlined in the Health & Safety Policy.
- To be considered for this role you will be highly competent in Simatic S7 & competent Allen Bradley PLC systems.
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 19/10/2021