£30,000 - £33,000 Days
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Electrical Technician to work at their facility based near Warrington/Widnes/Runcorn
- The ideal candidate is self-motivated with a broad base of electrical and instrumentation knowledge, who works well as part of a team or with minimum supervision.
- Design, selection, requisition and installation of the full range of electrical systems including 415V electrics, instrument systems, office systems
- Carry out E&I preventive maintenance and calibration
- Fault location / diagnosis / repair
- Expected to participate in process and H&S improvements
- Recognised qualification to BTEC Level 4 or equivalent
- Certified to 18th Edition Regs
- Familiarity with Permit to Work systems and required documentation
- Experience in the following electrical systems;
- Motor Control Systems - 'Direct on Line' and V.S.D. Control Systems.
- Small Power and Lighting Systems.
- Electrical Power Distribution Systems
- Electrical drawings - understanding and interpretations
- Experience in the following instrument systems;
- a variety of measured systems eg temperature, flow, pH etc
- 4-20mA systems and PLC control
- PID Controllers (an appreciation of loop tuning effects of gain, proportional band would be beneficial)
- Electrical and Controls Engineer, E&I Engineer, E&I Technician, EC&I Technician, EC&I Engineer
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing date: 12/09/2021