£32k (+ optional occasional overtime)
Weekly hours: 36.5 Hours
Benefits: 25 days holiday, free membership to onsite gym, free onsite parking
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing our client in their search for an Electrical Technician to work at their facility based near Runcorn
- Providing a commercial electrical maintenance service, including inspection, modifications, diagnostics, repair and installation
- Follow risk assessments on all work activities to ensure safe systems of work
- To carry out testing and inspection on electrical equipment and installations to ensure it meets statutory compliance in accordance with the 18th Edition of the IEE Regulations.
- To ensure records are updated and available for inspection.
- Maintain critical stocks of materials to meet the needs of the Electrical department.
- Provide support to other Engineering Services disciplines as and when required.
- To liaise with third party Electrical sub-contractors.
- Support planned maintenance inspection schedules in line with current legislation
- Be part of the out of hour's emergency callout team.
- Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs/priorities when required
- Electrical NVQ level 3/equivalent OR a recognised and fully completed Apprenticeship/ 18th Edition Electrical qualification
- 2391 Test and Inspection
- Must have Diagnostic skills
- Experience of 3phase installations and motor control
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment- multi infrastructure/ laboratory
- Knowledge of Preventative Reactive and Planned Maintenance Systems
- Extensive experience/ability to test and inspection/sign off modifications and minor installations compliance
- High level of safety awareness and /or qualifications
- Experience of permit to work systems
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
- Must have the desire for continuous improvement initiatives to reduce energy consumption
- Flexible in their approach to work scheduling, good customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 15/03/2022