£25.00 per hour (Approx 5 months) via Ltd company only as CIS unavailable
Monday - Friday 40 - 50 hours per week
*Project due to start May 2021*
gap technical are proud to be working with this national electrical contracting business in their search for Electricians to carry out Maintenance and Refurbishment work in a commercial setting based in Nottingham.
Our Client is an nationally recognized company and we hope you would want to be a part of their team…
- Upgrading of Lighting Systems
- Installation of Lighting Systems
- Carrying out Inspection and Testing of new Installations to 2391 Standards
- Commercial Electrical Installation Experience
- Follow stringent Health & Safety Procedure
- 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- NVQ Level 3 (Or Equivalent) Electrical Installations
- ECS / CSCS Card
- Asbestos Awareness essential
- DBS Checked (Desirable as will be needed for the project)
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Contract length: 5 months