Job type: Permanent
Rate: £13.50 p/h
Hours: 40 p/w
Van provided + fuel card
Call out fee approx. £420 per year
Annual Salary including Call out fee - £28,500 + overtime available
gap technical are proud to be working in partnership with a global smart engineering and technology solutions provider in their search for Electricians to work across the Northwich, Norfolk area. The role will be focussing on the Facilities Management arm of their business, where you will be reporting to the Senior Electrical Surveyor. The Engineer's primary role is to deliver a high-quality maintenance service to customers across a portfolio of accounts.
- Customer focussed with a strong sense of quality and a desire for delivering Service Excellence.
- Excellent technical knowledge, experienced in delivering a high-quality maintenance service.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both office and technical colleagues as well as customers.
- Commercially aware of cost and revenue, able to identify revenue opportunities for the company.
- Well-organised and able to follow defined processes
- Follow daily plan set out by the scheduler to attend and complete maintenance calls, assisting the scheduler in optimising the plan where appropriate.
- Effective and timely communication with the scheduler with regards to call progress and any issues encountered.
- Use PDA accurately and in real-time, ensuring labour and travel time is accurate and all call paperwork and photographs (where required) is correct, complete and uploaded in a timely manner.
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for work as required.
- Achieve agreed KPIs such as effectiveness to drive productivity, visits per completion and SLA.
- Follow operational processes and engineering best practice in line company policy.
- Follow health and safety procedures in accordance with company and site requirements.
- Operate according to Facilities QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required.
- Ensure that operational issues within the Engineering team are systematically raised and reviewed with the Senior Electrical Surveyor.
- Use preferred suppliers, calling ahead to wholesalers when materials are required.
- Contribute to improvement projects as required.
- Attend out of hours / on-call work as required.
- Apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
Please send your CV and call Abby at gap technical on 01352 860 150
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/02/2020