Electronics Systems Design Engineer
£32,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Electronics Systems Design Engineer to work at their facility based near Torquay
- Closely working with product management and business development to support new commercial opportunities as well as operations, supporting technology transfer to manufacture.
- Provide electronic and opto-electronic engineering from concept to manufacture and test.
- Lead the design of electronic sub-systems including requirements analysis, sensitivity analysis, reliability analysis and parts stress analysis where required.
- Prepare presentation material and reports to a high standard for all phases of the project.
- Support handover from design to production.
- Work with Business Development and Engineering teams to support new opportunities and generate solutions for customers.
- Drive products from design, to prototyping up to environmental qualification following internal or customer-driven NPI.
- Schematic capture and layout (e.g. PADS).
- Knowledge in product engineering and NPI.
- Knowledge on manufacturing techniques and their capabilities.
- Understanding of Telcordia, MIL and/or ECSS/ECSS qualification standards.
- Bachelor's degree level in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering - desirable
- At least 3 years of industrial experience in an electronics design & development function.
- Experience with laboratory test equipment.
- Track record in driving development projects to production.
- Experience of the full design lifecycle, including taking designs from initial negotiations through requirements capture, subsystem design, hardware design and test to final integration.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 12/09/2020