Engineer (Lighting and Sound)
£38,000 - £40,000
Days Only (Mon-Fri)
gap technical are proud to be representing this manufacturing business in their search for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to work at their facility based near Blackburn
- Repair and Service engineer for Lighting products used within the events and entertainment industry.
- Fault finding to PCB level
- Good Knowledge of industry Control protocols
- Meeting timely deadlines repairing equipment
- Testing incoming, investigative, post repair
- Producing reports on customer repairs
- Communicating fault analysis clearly to support continuous improvement
- Assisting with the design and QC of new products
- Assisting customers with technical enquiries
- Apprentice trained
- Able to read electrical drawings
- Ability to logically fault find both mechanical and electrical
- ONC/HNC or equivalent in Engineering
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Engineering
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 08/08/2021