£30,000 (Shift Based)
Alternative Continental shift (Average 42hrs pw)
Warrington / Runcorn
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Graduate to work at their facility based near Warrington / Runcorn
- To set-up, operate, monitor and improve automated packing equipment, ensuring packing schedules are achieved.
- To ensure all equipment is operating at agreed standards to allow effective planning and achievement of customer service commitments.
- Monitor equipment performance, fault find and make appropriate adjustments.
- To perform Packaging operational duties, e.g. line clearance, In Process Checks, replace components on the line, complete batch & associated documentation.
- Set equipment to ensure minimum downtime levels, minimum product damage/waste, support machine start-up, changeovers, testing and cleaning activities in accordance with SOP's and Current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Assist, where appropriate in basic equipment maintenance. As instructed by Engineering.
- To adhere to Health and Safety procedures and good working practices to minimise accidents/incidents.
- To ensure any instances of non-conformance are communicated to the area leader, Manager or Quality Assurance representatives to ensure that they are investigated and rectified using company procedures for non-conformance and/or change control if required.
- Minimum Qualifications/Experience: Degree in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Technical and problem-solving aptitude that can be applied to pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Ideally proven experience in a progressive highspeed final packaging environment with frequent changeovers.
- Ideally proven experience of setting and operating high speed automated packing equipment with frequent changeovers.
- Has basic engineering skills and can undertake fault finding activities.
Gradute Engineer / Engineering Graduate
Please send your CV and call Jamielea at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 21/03/2022