Competitive + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Manager to work at their facility based near Hatfield.
- Develop NPI projects with all relevant departments and Manage projects through to successful completion.
- Support Commercial requirements of the department and all other departments.
- Produce estimates, technical and manufacturing proposals to support bids and new business development
- Assist with tool design, manufacture, repair and purchase.
- Produce and update risk assessments FMEA as required.
- Provide technical & engineering support for all aspects of the manufacturing process.
- Create, maintain & update route cards, BOMS, technical documents, inspection plans to support manufacture.
- Ensure engineering and quality requirements for products are fully understood and met.
- Produce & update monthly KPIs. Take actions to achieve target.
- Develop, implement & Monitor "Best Practice" lean manufacturing processes to achieve Business goals.
- Process Customer Returns and complaints as required.
- Own and ensure effective closure of CAPA
- Carry out annual appraisals for team members supporting and identifying training needs
- Leadership Qualification or equivalent experience
- Manufacturing experience in a low volume environment
- Experience using engineering solutions for complex problems.
- Experience in an AS9100 controlled environment.
- Familiar with using an MRP system
- Solid understanding of Engineering principles
- Engineering Degree
- Operational qualification or relevant proven experience
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 13/08/2021