Engineering / Maintenance Planner
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for an Engineering Planner to join the team at their facility based near Kitts Green
- The successful applicant will have responsibility for planning, scheduling, kitting and all tasks concerning the maintenance department across the site.
- The successful applicant will be expected to perform and take part in the wide range of maintenance tasks surrounding this position such as ordering parts, offering technical help and support, progression of the REX department etc.
- Demonstrable plant knowledge, heavy engineering background in a volume production environment.
- Have served a maintenance apprenticeship or equivalent, preferably electrical bias.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques such as TPM, 5S, REX, Etc.
- The ability to communicate at all levels.
- An understanding of and experience with EHS requirements in a workshop environment.
- Educated to ONC level or equivalent would be an advantage.
- IT skills are essential.
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability or the job.
Closing Date: 29/03/2020